Monday, July 09, 2007

teaching - february

I thought I'd start with some ekids pics. These are from early February. It's a week when several families seemed to be out of town. I took pictures of the kids on the playground. Then later we acted out the story of Joseph and his coat of many colors.










Joseph's father gives Joseph a very beautiful coat.
Joseph's brothers are jealous and beat him up. (I'm afriad it appears that Joseph is rather enjoying it.)
His brother sell him to the egyptian trader. Can you see all the $ the trader is willing to pay for him?
The trader takes Joseph away.
Joseph ends up as a slave in Potiphar's palace. Here he is scrubbing the floors.
Potiphar's wife likes Joseph and puts the moves on. (Joseph seems flattered.)
Joseph rejects her. She gets mad and makes up a story to tell her husband.
Joseph is in prision. Still joyous, even in prision.
Joseph is released from prision to explain the dreams that Pharaoh has had.
Potiphar begs Joseph for forgiveness. No it's not! Andrew was playing a duel role. It's actually one of Joseph's brothers begging for forgiveness.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

So I guess I should come to you to see what Alex is doing in Sunday School. He never told me about this!

Thanks for sharing.