Thursday, July 12, 2007

changing the sheets

Now one might not think that changing the sheets on a bed is a very difficult task, but I'm going to tell you it is. Josiah is now sleeping in a twin bed. He sleeps upon a bed frame that was once built for myself. It is a tall "captains" bed with boat loads of storage space. So we stick a couple of mattresses upon it and it comes up to my belly button. Now this bed was made to be viewed on two sides. This means that the other two sides are ugly and thus the bed is pushed up against the wall and into a corner. Which means there is no walking around the bed. So I just finished putting clean sheets onto the bed. It only took about 20 minutes and I didn't do a very good job. nothing is tucked in on the far side. I can barely reach the far side, let alone under the top mattress. Why do I even right about this? Because every time it gets harder and harder to change those sheets. My belly just gets bigger and bigger. It gets more difficult for me to climb up onto the bed as well. I didn't even try today. And the baby grumbles about it too when I'm trying to reach the other side.

No comments: